No products in the cart.
C Factor Creme with Vitazyme C
Fight time by delivering the antioxidant benefits of vitamin C to your skin in this smooth, light crème, suitable for normal to dry skin. Vitamin C protects skin cells from free radical damage that can cause premature aging while soothing botanical extracts visibly calm skin irritated by sun and environmental pollutants. Vitazyme C –ascorbic acid polypeptide–is highly stable and chirally correct, ensuring full-strength antioxidant benefits.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Mature, Environmentally Damaged
Client Use: After cleansing and toning, apply a small amount to face and neck and massage in gently.
Professional Use: As a finishing product for clients with normal, dry or Environmentally Damaged skin or after a Vitamin C or anti-aging treatment, apply to face and neck and massage in gently with fingertips.
• Vitazyme C is a highly stable peptide-bound form of vitamin C , and his highly stable.
• Vitamin C is known to trigger the production of collagen and prevent the breakdown of cells due to
environmental exposure. Topical vitamin C helps speed healing, is soothing and re-acidifies the skin.
• Extracts of chamomile, calendula and lavender soothe skin irritated from environmental exposure.
• An excellent product to recommend for clients concerned with anti-aging, those that spend time in the sun, or those who live in urban areas with high concentrations of environmental pollutants.
• For an added hydration and antioxidant boost, layer this creme over Vitamin C + Collagen Serum.
Aqua (purified water), persea gratissima (avocado) oil, stearic acid, octyl dodecanol, glyceryl stearate, lecithin, cetyl alcohol, C12-C15 alkyl benzoate, ascorbic acid polypeptide, chamomilla recutita (german chamomile) flower extract, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root oil, phenoxyethanol (and) caprylyl glycol (and) sorbic acid, citrus nobilis (mandarin) peel oil.
pH 6.3 – 6.8